From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JES_VFR
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 12:22 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Heads up warning, directed at FL members.

At 12:01 PM 10/2/2007, you wrote:

>In reading the title, I thought it was going to be a reaction to
>public stunt riding, which I would be sympathetic to. But seeing it
>is directed just at speeding, and just at motorcycles, it seems a bit
>harsh. I got the feeling the person writing the bill only sees black
>and white and looks for the simple solution.
>
>Here's the sponsor
>
>http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/sections/Representatives/details.aspx?
>MemberId=4357&SessionId=42
>
>The party affiliation was as suspected.

What you mean the so called "Liberal Democrats", that are neither
'liberal' (anything that anyone does should be regulated or illegal
according to most of them), nor are they "Democratic" since they
never want anyone to really question anything they think up, they
just want you to vote yes for it.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"