Re: [St] Heads up warning, directed at FL members.

At 12:31 PM 10/2/2007, you wrote:

>That's ridiculous, unless ALL vehicles are subject to seizure and ALL
>licenses are subject to revocation.  Does Florida really have that many
>Squids that speeding motorcycles are suddenly a leading cause of
>something bad??
>
>Sheesh!
>
>Jeremy Witt
>Newbury Partners
>www.newburypartners.com
>(o) 603-893-3022
>(c) 603-475-4228

apparently this idiot does.
http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/sections/Representatives/details.aspx?
MemberId=4357&SessionId=42

It's not going to stop speeders. In fact I'm certain that it will
increase the number of 'runner' and accidents caused by them as they
try to get away.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"