Re: [St] Heads up warning, directed at FL members.

At 12:38 PM 10/2/2007, you wrote:

>Without wanting to start a political debate...
>
>The sponsor is a Republican, which surprises me.  Personally, as a
>moderate who tends to lean a bit more left than right, I would have
>expected the sponsor to be Democratic.  Aren't helmet laws along the
>same lines, but perhaps slightly less draconian?
>
>Sort of agreeing with JohnS.  :0)
>
>Jeremy Witt
>Newbury Partners
>www.newburypartners.com
>(o) 603-893-3022
>(c) 603-475-4228

To be honest, I had not even checked the party since, the lines of
what each one really means are so blurred they are ridiculous.
I'm an ultra conservative, as in I believe that there are already way
to many laws to tell me what to do, take my hard earned money to
spend on deadbeats that need beating, and to coddle-in-care for
criminals that are not-rehabilitate able.
I don't see the need to pass a law to start committee to investigate
the possibility that lane splitting might lighten the traffic burden
on certain roads. Particularly since the next step will be a
committee to review a study taken over who knows how many years as to
what roads should allow splitting, etc.

Just propose a law that allows lane splitting on certain roads with a
reviews of the list every 3-5 years.

Then maybe the fact that the state government is spending taxes on
drug using, welfare loving baby factories, won't make as crazy as it
does right now.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"