Re: [St] Heads up warning, directed at FL members.

At 04:05 PM 10/2/2007, you wrote:
>Not to mention that we're not all in Florida, or even America, and our
>idea of right and left is very different, and I'm not just talking about
>the side of road we drive on.

Well as it was stated earlier if the law passes in FL, it could
spread to the rest of the US.
How would you like lose your license (for 10 years) and have your
bike confiscated because you bent a knee in a turn?

>Quasi-on-topic, has anyone ever had to 'despike' a Veto Evo here??  I
>ended up removing mine last weekend, so am alarm free just now.  The
>Veto Evo would not reset after recharging the battery off bike
>overnight.  I've had my ST for 5 years, so know the basics of the
>two-button thingy, but this time round all I got was very sore ears and
>a dead bike.  Fortunately my dealer had kept the bypass block, so 15
>minutes later I had the alarm removed and was riding again.  But I would
>like to reinstate the alarm if possible...

Was it recently exposed to moisture, puddles, rain, washing the st???

Or how about a massive static shock???

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"