Re: [St] Schuberth Concept helmet

i put earplugs in today as im doing a longer commute and the
difference was significant. However the wind roar is reduced by
turning my head slightly. This infers that the noise is coming from
the visor 'gear box'. Shoei has a different design which Schuberth
need to look at i think. I might try taping the section to see what
effect that has.

--
iPat