[St] Quick oil filter question

HELP!
I need to pick up a filter on the way home tonight, and since the
oldtimer's disease has set in I can't for the life of me remember or
find the part number for the Purolator Pure One filter that fits the '06
ST 1050.

Mike
06 ST
Seattle

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.