[St] Brake solution from Speed3 list

HI everyone,
   This is from the Speed3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  list.
It was written by Barry G. Freeman
  Barry was answering an question about Speed 3's.
He wrote:

The front brake hydraulics can be a pain. there's a single line from the
front master cylinder to the front-right caliper, then a double banjo
joint and a line from the front-right to the front-left caliper that
goes up over the from mudguard.

Air *can* get trapped in that bit of up-and-over pipe since it's higher
than either caliper.

I replaced the setup with a double banjo at the master cylinder and
separate line to each caliper.

I used to find the front brake lever would get progressively spongier
over 2-4000 miles until I did this. Now it stays right until the pads
wear out.

This is the same setup as on my 2000 St.
  May be something to ponder and try.
Al Garvin