[St] Tigers, Anyone?

Hi all! It looks like two Tornado Red ABS Sprint STs will come home to
live at the White house in the near future. To make room, the following
are for sale:

TIGER NO. 1
2003 Lucifer Orange Triumph Tiger
Miles: Approx. 12,700. 12,000 mile service was performed some time ago.
We have not ridden much in the last year.
Accessories: Thunderbike Engine Guards, Tank Bag, 2 Side Bags, Top Box &
Rack, Heated Grips, ROTLE Pipe, and Center Stand. We also have the
original pipe that can go with the bike.
This one has been “on its side” 3 times: (1) drop in garage getting it
off center stand; (2) low speed (approx. 10 mph)drop in mud; (3) low
speed drop on gravel (approx. 10 mph). This means that there some dings
in the engine guard and some gouges on the right side of the top box,
which will soon have lucifer orange touch up paint on them once I
acquire it.
Tires: Rear tire has been replaced once. The front has not been replaced.
Price: $5,800.00 FIRM
Location: Houston, Texas

TIGER NO. 2
2003 Lucifer Orange Triumph Tiger
Miles: Approx. 12,200. 12,000 mile service was performed some time ago.
We have not ridden much in the last year.
Accessories: Thunderbike Engine Guards, Tank Bag, 2 Side Bags, Top Box &
Rack, Heated Grips, ROTLE Pipe, Center Stand, and Gel Seat. We have the
original pipe and seat that can go with the bike.
Never dropped.
Tires: Rear tire has been replaced once. The front has not been replaced.
Price: $6,000.00 FIRM
Location: Houston, Texas

Pictures can be forwarded on request. Next week I will probably be
offering for sale some '99 ST parts that are lingering in our garage as
well as some other motorcycle gear. We're cleaning house, so to speak.
And I know I'm glad to be returning to a RED ST. . . . .

Lisa White