From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Needham
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 4:27 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [St] Plug problem

Last Saturday I decided to change the oil and plugs on my '99 ST

After setting the gap on the new ones (0.8-0.9mm) I noticed the old ones

were a little large, actually 3mm, which struck me as odd.
I also noticed that plug 1 was a little carbon coloured meaning my
mixture
is a little rich on that cyclinder. The other two were perfect.

Now, after warming up, I am running a little hesitant on idle and has
cut
out on me a few times whilst sat in traffic

Any advice of where to start please?

Mark