[St] hope this works

It has been a very long time since I have posted on this site, so I hope
this works.

To answer Zoltan's question:

How is everybody doing in Socal because of the fires? Everybody OK?

Gayle (2005 Tiger) and I (2004 Sprint ST and 2006 Daytona 675) are doing
well.  We were fortunate enough to not have to evacuate, although we did
pack the four wheel cages for the possible departure, leaving the 2-wheelers
behind.  The air has been very smoky at best and full of soot and ash at
worst.  Not so good for engine internals.  Palomar Mtn is still in the fire
zone, I believe, as this is written.  We live in Escondido, which was hit by
the Witch fire for those who follow the fire details from this part of the
world.

Not sure what the other LiSTers mean about getting bikes ready for the
winter.  Is that like changing the anti-freeze?  Surely you don't just
garage them because the temp gets a little low??

Thunderdawg, long time SoCal resident and glad he doesn't live where it
snows and such.