[St] post fire ride

Rich Marcus wrote:

Message: 1

Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:23:06 -0700

From: "Rich Marcus" <rich.marcus@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [St]  hope this works

To: <st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Thunderdawg

With you living in Escondido, and Zoltan living near San Pedro, and me
living in West LA, once the fires have bee put out and the dust settles,
we'll have to get together for a ride.

Rich M.

'01 ST

LA, Cal.

To which I can only add "Roger that".  Maybe after the first rain of the
season.  Gayle and I are working on a place to ride on Sunday, and I have to
say there is so much still going on that we may have to find a way to
pussyfoot over to Borrego Springs for brunch.  We are starting to put a
weekend plan together for Idyllwild just after Thanksgiving, but at this
point don't know how realistic that is for either weather or accommodations.
Arrowhead is obviously off the planning.  I will probably be on the 675 this
weekend and on the Sprint for the overnighter.  Gayle is "stuck" with her
Tiger as it is her only bike.  Keep in touch and here is hoping the SoCal
fires are over for this year.

Thunderdawg