[St] Well, the deed is done...

Well Folks,

It's been a nice almost 8 years, but I just inked a deal to sell of the ST.
It was a 2000 model that I bought in late '99.  I've been here since that
time, so its been quite interesting to see this list develop and grow.  You
all have been great!   Take comfort in that fact that a Street Triple 675 is
almost assuredly in my future (next summer).  You have to keep it in the
family and all that.  Besides, I have all the Triumph branded clothes!

For those of you just joining the Triumph family, take comfort in the
quality product.  In almost 8 years, the only repair I had to have for
outside of brakes and chains and other consumables, was a new o-ring seal on
the countershaft.  That's it. Brilliant!

 Also, I'll at least get one last nice ride out of her as I deliver her to
my friend in Virginia (from Central PA) this coming weekend if anyone wants
to run State College, PA to Leesburg, VA via some cool back roads.

'So long and thanks for all the Fish!'

--Joel