Re: [St] Trailer Question

At 10:59 AM 8/31/2007, you wrote:

>Has anyone had any experience with http://www.missiontrailers.com?
>I stopped in at a local dealer, looking for a trailer light enough for
>our little Honda cars to tow, and discovered these all-aluminum babies.
>I'm thinking the 4x8 might be a little tight to carry two motos, so the
>5x8 looks better.  5x8 here goes for around $1400US.
>Any feedback appreciated!
>
>TIA,
>
>Jeremy Witt
>
>Newbury Partners

Oh and for "tying down" the bike to the trailer, I have to give a big
thumbs up to the 'wheeldock' that I installed.
I'm not currently a dealer or anything like that, but I would buy
another one in a new york second.

In fact my only complaint comes from the short release arm on the
chock, it needs to be about 6-8 inches longer to make it an easy
reach with my bike and I'm sure that it will not be better with the Sprint.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"