Re: [St] Well, the deed is done...

My Daytona 955 stood at the agents for three weeks (I slapped a pretty stiff
price tag on it) and on Saturday I couldnt handle it any more and had a
friend collect it for me.

Basically I just cant bring myself to sell it, even if there are more
logical bikes for me like the Tiger or the ST.

Besides, its pristine, 14 500kms with the Triumph high rise pipe, a ventura
rack, touring screen and the Triumph dealer has cracked the settings, so it
runs really sweet.

149hp of blood red Trumpet -yummy!

I walked for the first time this weekend without crutches, another week or
two of excercise and physio and I should be brave enough to strap on a
motorcycle boot.

cheers

Marc, Cape Town
2006 Daytona 955