Re: [St] 2000 ST brake pads

John,
   Thanks for the reply. I have 62K miles on this sprint. I replaced
the stock fronts at 9500, I tried EBC Kevlars and the squeaking caused
me to change them after 250 miles. I went to OEMs and those lasted till
38406 miles. I replace those with OEM's and they are ready for a new set
at 62247 miles. I have been very happy with the OEM pads but they are
very expensive around here, plus I also have to replace the front tire.
I think I paid $35 a set (needed 2 sets) for the EBC's. I may try their
HH set for the Triumph if I don't hear of someting better.
Thanks
Al