Re: [St] Triumphs

True, but it costs a bomb (here anyway).

I like the T100 but at 6'3" its too small a bike for me, I feel daft on it.
I was thinking a 1300cc "mini rocket" might be a nice cruiser.

I cant bring myself to buy a Harley -I feel like I'd be defecting to the
enemy.

The newer harleys are looking pretty solid these days -they seem to have
improved their build quality etc, but I still prefer a Trumpet.

cheers

marc