Re: [St] 2000 ST brake pads

I used Ferodo's in my Daytona last time.

Nice progressive bite, they dont seem to fade and there's not too much dust.
They do make a wierd "whistle" as you start applying them, but you get used
to it.

The Daytona has the best brakes on anything I've ridden - they take up very
subtly with two fingers, and you can feed them in perfectly with two/ three
fingers.

At big speeds a big handful sees the front tyre squirming around but the
bikes stops brilliantly.

Sadly they are high maintenance, I have to clean the calipers and bleed them
every few thousand kms to stop them going "soggy". I've tried the cable tie
thing over-night. It works, but not for long.

cheers

Marc