Re: [St] Headlights

JES_VFR wrote:
> this place sells exactly what you should need. But again, be warned
> that you are not legal in most states.
>
> http://www.xenonrider.com

Somebody do me a favor...  Go to the above website, and click on the H4
Bi-Xenon kit link on the left.  Check the prices for single bulb and
dual bulb.  Then click on the "Warranty" link at the top of the page.
Now click on the H4 kit link again...

Are the prices still the same?  Just found that little bit interesting...

On a side note, I don't think spending $200+ on bulbs and then worrying
about the local LEO is worth it to me.  I'll spring the $30 or so for
Silver Stars and live with that.

Dan