Re: [St] Triumphs

Not sure about a two cylinder version, but I believe there are plans to make
a bigger version of the Rocket. Like it needs a bigger motor...? The Speed
Master/America is getting a make over and there are a bunch of things planned for
the 675 mill, including something to rival the KTM 990.

A lot of the bikie (biker?) gangs, clubs, groups in the land of Oz are
ditching their Harleys and getting on Rockets. Triumphs are getting real street
cred.

Some things worth noting are that the USA is now somewhere in the realm of
25% of Triumph sales worldwide and Triumph has a very large dept dedicated to
researching what owners and potential owners want from their bikes. So our
American cousins are in the box seat to have a real influence on what Hinkley
produces. Also remember that Triumph has at least three new models in development
at any time.

Brett.