Re: [St] Triumphs

At 08:05 PM 9/11/2007, you wrote:

>Some things worth noting are that the USA is now somewhere in the realm of
>25% of Triumph sales worldwide and Triumph has a very large dept dedicated to
>researching what owners and potential owners want from their bikes. So our
>American cousins are in the box seat to have a real influence on what Hinkley
>produces. Also remember that Triumph has at least three new models
>in development
>at any time.
>
>Brett.

That is interesting since I can't seem to get a demo ride on a sprint
st with abs from any dealer within about a 60 mile radius.
They all will gladly sell me a black sprint st with or without abs,
but I can't get a demo ride on one first.
That's putting a bit of crimp in the decision making process.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"