Re: [St] Triumphs

At 08:50 PM 9/11/2007, you wrote:
>Thats a trend that is growing here as well and is largely a dealer level
>decision. An option a few are choosing is to treat a test ride as if you are
>hiring the vehicle. So you sign an argreement, leave a credit card and your
>licence, pay about $15 and away you go.

Well some dealers won't do any test/demo rides at all, and some will
only do it on some models (like the Tiger but not the Sprint).
And non of them will let you test an ABS equipped model, which sucks
if you are thinking about the ABS version.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"