[St] 2000 RS brake pads

 Hi all
Reading with interest the post on brake pads
I replaced my pads a month or so back with a pair of N.O.S. ferodo pads I
had lying in a box of brake pads and they squeal like made under heavy
breaking
The only difference I can see is that the old Nissin pads had 3 grooves down
the pad (1 in centre and one either side of that) while the Ferodo ones have
1 groove in the centre
Im glad u all posted actually because I was beginning to think something was
wrong
Think I might try some EBC HH pads next
Oh my trip down to the Streetfighters owners club Rally went well we even
got a 2 page spread in Steetfighters magazine this month although the write
up wasn’t very good, But I did manage to get into one of the photos although
you cant see my face which is maybe just as well :-)
The bike preformed faultlessy but I found I cant wear my Winter/Waterproof
gloves as they make my thumb Tingle really bad as it was tingling 2 days
later :-(
Be safe out there folx
Onefut

Checked by AVG Free Edition.