Re: [St] Friend in need.

Lou,

Cascade Moto in Beaverton OR may be a "mom & pop" but
they are one of the top 10 dealers in the US. Great
folks to work with. I have always found Janice and
Kelly good folks to do business with!

Here's their website:

http://cascademoto.com/

They are not open on Sunday or Monday and your friend
may need to rent a Uhaul to get the bike there but
I'm sure they will try to help him.

Portland Motorcycle - Brand X - doesn't want anything
to do with service. Folks who have been there are
reportedly unhappy.

Ed Mallett
Tillamook, OR
Several hundred miles North of Bandon

a pastor in SF --
started back up the coast to get home to Twisp, WA
and it seems to have
crapped out in Bandon, OR.  I've heard several folks
praise a mom and pop
Triumph dealership in northern OR but I don't know
that dealership.  My
neighbor will be calling tonight around 9:30 Pacific
Time and I'd like to
recommend the best in the area to him.  If anyone
knows that dealership
about which I've heard, please email me so I can pass
the info on to him.

Thanks.

Lou