From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of iPat
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 10:57 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Open up - Roof Boxer Review

if i wear my Shoei, i need plugs and still play the music through the ear
pad speakers from the Autocom. When i tried the Schubert i couldnt hear the
conversation from the person who was telling his opinion on the helmet. With
plugs and the Shoei on i can still communicate with others. So if the
outside noise is reduced then the music quality will be better! Volume
reduced - battery life longer....ears are in better condition as i get
older, can hear the dog better! ; )

http://www.basilbrush.com/