Re: [St] Open up - Roof Boxer Review

X-11, I have the older Z-2.

JDW

________________________________

From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Mike Coleman
Sent: Tue 9/18/2007 6:36 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Open up - Roof Boxer Review

Interesting thread as i was just looking at helmets today. I have a Symax
(it's acually the Harley-Davidson version that I bought when I had my
bagger, but I wear it on my Triumph just be a little different). And, it's a
noisy sucker.

Did you find the AC-12 to be significantly less noisy? I'm thinking of a
shoei Z-11 as well, anyone ride w/ one of those (or is it an X-11)?

Mike