Re: [St] Fork service/Race Tech

At 02:49 PM 9/21/2007, you wrote:

>Yeah, One important point i left out is that I seldom
>ride two up anymore...does that change either of your
>opinions?
>
>john

No, At 230 you probably way about 255-260 with all your gear on and
the bike suspension was probably designed for a 175-180 rider and
150-165 passenger.
So on the stock springs and shocks you are into the passenger weight
capabilities by yourself, (hey no shame I'm there myself).

Get the work done, it cannot be a negative.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"