Re: [St] Fork service/Race Tech

What is interesting is that when this bike was new,
and bone stock, I felt it was sprung better, or at
least as good, as my totally tricked out Superhawk
(Penske in back, full Lindemann treatment up front). I
have put less than 10k on the SH since purchasing the
RS ( from about 20k to about 30k), and in that time
have gone from 0 to 20 k on the RS, and now it is
completley different. I will say I have never touched
the suspension settings, but even so, when it was new,
it was awesome right out of the box, to the point
where it needed no adjustment for when I was two up or
not. I even had friends ride it that did not believe
me. They believed me when they got off...

But it does sound like it is time to do something
now...

John