Re: [St] Centigrade and Fahrenheit on Sprint RS

Dave,

Just do whatever you did to get it into Farenheit in
the first place, that should put it back...

I know, I know, " Thanks, you've been helpful... "

Seriously, I seem to remember something in the user
manual about this, but it is hard to find. It is
tucked away either with the instructions for changing
the clock or for changing miles to kilometers. It is
some funky combination of pressing the two soft keys
that clear the trip odo, etc., IIRC...

Hope this helps,

John