Re: [St] First signs of Battery replacement?

At 11:32 PM 9/23/2007, you wrote:

>Yes, John, but Sprints as a rule dont have problematic
>rectumfriers like VFRs do... those have a way of
>killing an otherwise good battery. Been there done
>that...
>
>:-)

Hey, my battery was sh!t, not my charging system.
The first battery lasted three years 4 months before it just would
not hold a descent charge.
The second battery lasted one year before the battery tender that is
spent nine months on (wasn't riding, don't ask) burned it up. Lesson
here don't buy a non branded battery tender (even if the board in
side is an exact match to my buddies BatteryTender brand unit.
The third battery as of a week ago tested out and 12.8 volts standing
and had not been used in three weeks.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"