Re: [St] Your fueling yourself (and road trip report..long)

First, you are lucky your wife will put up with the solo driving while
you have all the fun.

Second, I recently heard that the gas in ID had an additive in it (maybe
a blend of ethanol?) that was hard on gas mileage - you apparently
didn't have that problem.  The report came from an HD rider and maybe
their engines are not smart enough to handle the additive. Did you
notice anything "funny" about the ID gas?

Last, what do liSTers from the NorthWet know about SR410 on the West
side of Rainer?  I might head out that way in a couple of days and see
whats what (assuming it doesn't snow too much this weekend).

Thanks for the report.

-Scott
'06ABS (Blue)