Re: [St] Cleaning

As my friends would tell you, I have little to no experience in this
topic.

But I would not be using oven cleaner. As some one else mentioned,
it's pretty caustic stuff, and a lot of people warn it's so dangerous
to your health you probably shouldn't even use it to clean your oven.

When I worked at a Suzuki dealer the owner used Pledge to keep them
looking sparkly on the showroom which kind of surprised me. Don't
imagine that would be too effective though once you start getting
dirt, oil and bugs on the bike though.

On Apr 1, 2008, at 8:51 PM, Karl Clark wrote:
> What products do you use to clean with?
> A friend advised Spray On Oven Cleaner and I gotta
> tell you his motorcycle is sparkley. But has anyone
> else done or heard of this?

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707)
786-4643