Re: [St] Cleaning

If anything, I would think Pledge would attract dirt and crap.  I don't
think any sort of oily-based shiny stuff would do all too well on the road.
It'd be like me shining my bike up with WD-40. *

*I used WD-40 on my Miata, which still has the original paint job.  I used
it to maybe get rid of some of the oxidation.  It worked pretty well, but I
didn't clean it off as well as I should have, and after a week it looked
nasty.

David