Re: [St] WTB 00 fairing

The redesign didn't affect the right main fairing.  Only the left.  Even
then, the later lefts will fit the pre-redesign bikes.

If I were you, I'd buy that silver right on eBay.  Now.  Immediately.  Get
it repainted.  It looks to be in great shape.  It took me almost 2 years to
get mine.  Luckily, the one I bought was brand new, with decals, and the
right colour.