Re: [St] WTB 00 fairing

Edward Stack wrote:
> I saw that one - it's silver, right, and for the '03 Sprints. In
> speaking to a friend, he couldn't remember whether the model redesign
> after '02 affect the left or right fairing. Not knowing, I didn't
> want to risk it and figured I would try and find the right one,
> whenever I can.

The changes in '02 only affected the left fairing, it got a cutout for the
alternator/generator.  But both side from '02 - '04 still fit '99 - '01, FYI.

<shameless plug>

I'm still looking for a silver seat cowl if anyone has one growing dust.

</shameless plug>

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\