[St] reasons NOT to own a Sprint ST

8. You will NOT see another bike just like yours at every gas stop and hang
out.
9. You will tire of folks asking you at every gas stop and hang out. "Is
that a triumph? I didn't know they still made them. I used to own a Triumph
back in 196x. or My friend owned a triumph once and man was it fast".
10. You will tire of lower insurance rates compared to the Jap bikes.
11. You will tie of the lower entry price of an exclusive bike compared to
a Duck or Beemer.
12. You will be replacing house to garage door hinges as they wear out from
going back and forth just to look at "Aesthetics, a Triumph in design"
night after night.
13. You will not get the pleasure of calling the police as the bobbers
steal the bike next to yours because it says Honda, or Yamaha, etc. because
they can sell it off to squids quicker.
14. You will feel uncomfortable knowing that you know what a Triumph does
to one's soul.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42