Re: [St] NMC: powered luge LSR

On Apr 9, 2008, at 12:32 PM, Bruce Parker wrote:

> I calculate the approx. 2" diameter skate wheel rpm upwards of 18,000.

Most likely why one of his sponsors is a bearing company.

Too bad the video of the run isn't better. They should have mounted a
camera on a Sprint and had it run ahead of the luge. (there, now it
has Sprint content.)

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/
motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned