Re: [St] success

Nice!

I had similar success w/ a colleague looking at a cruiser.  He's a big guy,
so I suggested the Rocket III.  He kinda drug his feet, but then finally
went and looked at it.  He canceled his Harley order, got back his deposit
and is now a happy Triumph owner!  And he saved some serious cash as well!

Congrats!

--Joel