[St] Ferndale, CA; no MC content; employ delete key ASAP

To Matt Knowles and any other Ferndalians on list:

I was on a flight to Santiago, Chile about 2 weeks ago and sat next to a
Ferndalian on his way to some where in Argentina for dove, duck and perdiz
(I was on my way to Argentina for dove).  Apparently, he was a relatively
long time resident of the area and did not recognize your name.  To add to
the puzzle, I only learned his first name, and with CRS setting in, I have
not that to pass on.  So, this whole message is pointless other than that
the Triumph Sprint-Ferndale-bird hunting worldwide circle is smaller than
one might have imagined, or even cared about.

MC content:  have resolved to sell the Daytona 675 and retain the Sprint ST.

Thunderdawg