From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Hays
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 10:38 AM
To: st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [St] New fluid?

Has anyone tried this product?
I really am tired of the short change interval with the factory stuff.

KalecoAuto
http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=3Dproduct_info&cPath=3D2&products_
id=3D6

Are you blinkers sluggish? Do they make an annoying ticking noise? Do
they
not flash fast enough? Here's your solution. Little do people know,
factory quality blinker fluid should be changed every 150,000 blinks.
Our
blinker fluid lasts ten times that. KaleCoAuto high quality synthetic
blinker fluid meets the highest DOT standards while not being in the
least
bit DOT legal! KaleCoAuto blinker fluid provides you with thousands of
hours of reliable blinking without the wear and tear on the
flash-synchro's
that the other blinker fluids cause. KaleCoAuto blinker fluid will not
lose
its viscosity even in the most extreme situations. Why buy that old
dino-blinker fluid, when you can get our unique patented synthetic
formula?
Satisfaction guaranteed!! For use in any bike.

I bought some just before they sold out but haven't changed it yet.
I looked everywhere in the shop manual, but can't find a torque value
listed for the set screw in the filler port D-clamp.
Maybe I need the manual with the taupe cover?

:-)

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.