Re: [St] I've said this before about Harley's

They certainly dont tick any of the forementioned categories, but mine does have the annoyance of periodic fluid leaks. So, maybe mine is pining for the days of yore? ;-D
  Todd

Eoin Kirwan <eoinkirwan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  On Tue 15 Apr 2008, marc Ve wrote:

> No brakes, no power, no road holding, no reliability, big attitude from the
> "Harley Club" members, BUT it has character.

Characterful bikes don't have to be crap. I have two Guzzi owning friends,
these bikes ooze character - and are only /somewhat/ underpowered and lacking
in reliability :D
And of course our Triumphs don't tick any of the boxes above, but are full of
character, right..?

Eoin

'04 ST955i