[St] Questions about 2008 STs

Hi all,

We're getting close to pulling the trigger on a pair of '08s, and I have
some questions.  I have not seen either of the Triumph tank bags for the
STs in person.  The only picture I get is off of Triumph's website, and
it looks like the entire tank is covered with leather or a leather-like
material and the tank bag attaches to that.  Is this so?????  Any
opinions on the large tank bag vs. the smaller one?  I don't remember my
tank bag on my '99 ST bothering me too much, but the one on my Tiger was
nuisance.

What is the consensus on the new bag system?  I know there were some
intiial problems, but I haven't seen anything written about them in a
while so I am assuming that the problems got sorted.

We're looking forward to being back in the ST fold!!   When I sat on the
current model, I felt like I was home. . . . .

Lisa
Tomball, TX
Soon to be owner of '08 Tornado Red Sprint ST ABS
Former Owner of '99 Tornado Red Sprint ST & '03 Lucifer Orange Tiger