Re: [St] 2000 sprint ST wont start.

Why are you saying that, Neil?

At least on a 2002 ST, it's pretty simple. Engage a gear, un-tighten the end crank screw that
is used to rotate the crank manually (under the unscrew-able cover) w/ rear brake applied.
Then remove the starter covers (the little and the big that encompasses the crank), and that's pretty much it.

Someone that have a pre 2002 workshop manual can confirm it's also the case for pre 2002?

Fred