Re: [St] Chain & Sprockets

No, not backwards, but I really should proofread what
I write... What I meant to say was: My bike came with
stock gearing of 19/43, and I switched to 18/43, which
gave more snap on the bottom, minimal decrease in
mileage, not the more extreme change that 17/43 would
be. This is what happens when i dont have enough coffe
in the morning...

:-)