Re: [St] Addressing Speedo Error, and Tank Bags

I guess I don't see what all the fuss is about.  Does anyone really care
what the speedo says?  In the general sense, yes I do but I more look to
it to see approximately how fast I'm going, nothing more.  I'm more
concerned with how traffic is flowing around me and generally select a
speed slightly higher than that so I don't become a static image in
anyone's mirror.

Sure it'd be nice if it was near dead-nuts accurate but I'm not about to
spend a dime trying to change the way it is.  The minute you do something
about it you'll get new tires that will have a different OD than the
previous ones and you'll be back to square one anyway.

Nate
00SprintRS