Re: [St] Speedo

On Wed 23 Apr 2008, steve scilley wrote:
> Hi all,
> can anyone help with this?
> The speedo on my 2000 sprint st has stopped working.
> When I removed the front fairing I found two wires which are connected to
> the front side light and are not included in my haynes wiring diagram.

These wires are for the LED for the factory fitted alarm, nothing to do with
the speedo. The most likely reason for the speedo failure is a broken speed
sensor (or its wire). I believe it's possible to fit the speed sensor in such
a way that it fits but will not work, has your front wheel been removed
recently?

Eoin

'04 ST955i