[St] Speedo Issues

Well, I for one would like my speedo to read as accurate as possible, so that when I want to get there as quickly as possible but be within the limit, I know I am making as good time as is legal, or so that if I get pulled over, I know if I was really speeding or not.

  I do like that a GPS reads accurately, I sometimes have the current speed displayed to keep an eye on.  If I am ever pulled over, I intend to hit the "save current" button, to show the cop that I was not speeding, and/or as evidence in court.  Dead accurate date, time, location and current speed will be saved to the GPS.