From: Steve Boudreaux <steveboudreaux@xxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 7:13 am
Subject: [St] Addressing Speedo Error, and Tank Bags

Suzuki Katana riders (see katriders.com) have reported good results with a
device called a "Speedo Healer."  It only works with newer, electronically-driven
speedos (not older cable-driven ones) so it may work in the Triumphs, too.

  I am told the tanks on the 08 Triumphs (the Sprint ST, at least) are again
made of metal, not plastic, so magnetic tank bags should work.  Thus, you can
use aftermarket bags easily.

  Just my two cents's worth...

  Steve B
  01 Sprint ST (damn PLASTIC tank)