Re: [St] Luggage Rack Wanted

Dip the wrong way?  Do you mean Up vs. Down?

Just kidding of course, but could you provide more detail?

I can only assume that you mean the lights are aimed differently and that
they bias to one side more than the other depending on Right or Left side
drive.  Or is that two low lights in the US vs one in GB?

Thx!

--Joel
PS,  Peter I'm just courious, but what is your rationale for ditching the
side bags and adding the Givi top?   I always thought one of the ST's best
feature was how well the previous generation's side bags complimented the
overall design of the bike.