Re: [St] Luggage Rack Wanted

A brit friend of mine is a bimmer rider, and a few years back did the same
move (from SF Bay Area to Surrey). So fortunately I was tipped off to this
little quirk and prepared. Hoping to find one on the used market, but it's a
good point...I should start combing eBay now. Maybe I can find someone who
moved their bike from England to trade with?

Anyone fit that description on the list?

I'll look into the EU compliancy thing. His move was 6 years ago now...so
things might have changed.

--
Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST