Re: [St] speedo problems

I seem to recall something simlar happening with my 99 ST. I was quite
surprised at the set up. I would advise you to be very gentle as its easy to break a
few things in there, if I remember correctly. I made a point of cleaning it
every 10k kms or so.

A mate had a TT600 for while, its speedo drive set up is even more
complicated. He found out the hard way. When ever he got the front tyre changed he would
stand there with the mechanic to make sure it came apart and went back
together properly. Without fail the mechanics were always surprised at how easily it
was to damage it.

Brett.